Monday, November 30, 2009

T-25 days

Well it's only 25 days until christmas..... and aside from decorating my house...I have alot to do. I still have almost all my shopping left to do, and therefore, all the wrapping as well....yikes! I know what I'm getting them all....just need to get on with it and get the stuff bought, wrapped and hidden - oh if it was that easy!



Zachary started having seizures again, so we have started him on some new meds.... here's hoping that they will work better than what he's been on. It will take a full 6 weeks to get him up to the proper dose, so only time will tell.



Have had a bit of an active social life lately.... went to the KISS concert.... yes, I can still party like a rock star!!





Then went to see Dane Cook..... YUM! Not only is this guy crazy funny....he's a hottie! Yes I said it ... HOTTIE!




Things now should calm down....no real christmas parties to attend so that is nice as when the weather goes to crap I like to be a home body...watching christmas movies...wrapping gifts.....fun fun fun!

No comments: