Thursday, August 12, 2010

Taking A Break.......

With only a week (give or take a day) until moving day.....you'd think I'd be up to my eyeballs in boxes, bubble wrap & packing tape...but, I need a break so it's off for a couple days of camping we go!

Keith has to go back to BC to work again this weekend....so the kids and I are tagging along. Considering how much I still have to do here.....is it crazy to go away for a few days...meh! I need a break and if I stay here and just tell myself to take a day off, it wont happen. So, we're physically removing ourselves from the scene of all the work and going to play on the beach for a few days.

So the motorhome is packed....and it's pouring rain here at home. But where we're heading, it's calling for +30's all weekend! YA BABY!!

No comments: