Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Almost Time.......


Well finally we have some decent weather....although the weather lately is giving me whiplash. It was gorgeous last weekend, which ended up in us finally getting our backyard fence painted & the grass cut. Looks much better! Then we had a rainy week...but it cleared up again by Thursday...just in time for the boys to do their paper route on Thursday evening, Cole to go to his Cub camp all weekend and the rest of us to have a fabulous weekend in the yard. Yesterday the kids just played in the sprinkler...this morning, I "a.k.a. Super Mom", ran into town and bought a small pool...made their day! I've graduated from lobster red to firetruck red....which is always my intent as in a couple of days it will go a wonderful sun kissed golden brown =) But now, just like last week, we are back to rain tomorrow - which is great for the grass, trees, gardens blah blah - but I'd rather see the sun!

There are only 2 more weeks of school left. Normally this is when I start getting a little bit slower in the mornings, wanting to stay up later at night, wanting to just be done and looking forward to summer break. This year, due to some upcoming changes, it's going to be a crazy summer. Some people know of what I'm referring to ....the rest of you will know in good time. Nothing bad - dont panic. But...it's almost time!

No comments: