Friday, June 25, 2010

No Drama For Me Please


....that's right, I am removing myself from the 'drama train' and would actually appreciate it if people tried and stirred it up with someone else. I'm not taking the bait. I could really care less. Complaining about being stressed all the time but trying to cause drama and wasting most of your time being a gossip...I'm sure anyone can see how that can be fixed. So, I'll not be participating in your drama.

Now on to happier things.....today is the 2nd last day of school. Woot Woot!! Very much looking forward to some sleeping in and lazy days in the sun with my kids, hubby and fabulous friends! Brooklyn finished playschool....which means that we are now a 'playschool free' household. It was a little teary for me....I've had kids in playschool there with those teachers for 3 years....so it was a little sad to say goodbye. But on to bigger and better things.

Zachary is going to do kindergarten again. With the rocky start he had from Sept - January in this year of kindergarten with his 'twitches' and getting his meds straight, I thought it sort of unfair to shove him into 1st grade just to have him struggle. So, he and Brooklyn will do the rest of their grades together....hopefully being able to keep them in separate classes.

Summer should be great......it will either be very relaxing - or we could have a big change coming that would make it a bit busy - but very exciting. Stay tuned!

No comments: