Monday, May 9, 2011

6 weeks left.....

The count down is on until the end of the school year. 6 weeks left!! The mass field trip forms have started coming home and the newsletters regarding next school year. Once Easter Break is over, end of the school year really sneaks up on me. I really look forward to it. Last summer was spent in a constant state of stress & uncertainty regarding the move...so this summer is going to be a welcome 2 months of r&r. We dont have any huge summer plans, staying around home & getting some yard stuff done. Which is fine with me. With Cody working and Keith really busy with the business, it will be good to have a low key summer. I'm not sure what my work hours will be like during the summer. Will most likely depend on Cody's work schedule as he is my babysitter. But I doubt I'll have to go in very often, so tanning on the deck it is :)

Mother's Day was yesterday and it was wonderful. Keith and the kids made a wonderful brunch, I was showered with gifts, cards and lots of hugs & kisses. Keith bbq'd dinner...YUM! It was a great day!!

No comments: