Monday, April 18, 2011

One Down.....

So, as mentioned a few posts ago, I am doing the 100 book challenge. Despite a crazy busy weekend, I managed to finish 'Pride & Prejudice'. It was a great story - although I found it a bit tough at times as the vocab was from like a million years ago...to which I became very thankful that people do not speak like that anymore LOL
I think it's once of those, "glad I read it, but unlikely I'll read it again". There are a few more though on the book list that I'm also certain are from that same era, but maybe now that I have some experience with it, the upcoming ones wont be so difficult.
So, the next book on the list says 'The Lord of the Rings'....which I'm taking to mean the trilogy. So, I downloaded it onto my iPad yesterday and began it last night. I'm actually really looking forward these ones as I've seen the movies and loved them, I'm looking forward to the books. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: