Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Early Bird Gets the Nap....

Well there is not going to be enough coffee in the world to get me through today. Zachary is having another EEG this afternoon, so in preparation for that, he had to stay awake until midnight last night and then we had to get up at 5am so that he is good a tired when they do his EEG at 12:30pm. Last night he kept asking "mom is it bed time yet?"...of course, on the one night I need him to stay up, he's asking to go to bed. We made it until midnight though....barely. He crashed about 2 minutes to midnight on the couch, to which I snuck off to my own comfy bed. But having the alarm clock go off 5 hours later was less than delightful. So now he and I are up watching a movie...just need to keep him awake until this EEG. The last time we had one of these, we were only at the hospital for about an hour, so I'm hoping to then get home and have a nap as I'm going out to dinner with K and some guys from work tonight. It will be nice, but I'm going to have to drink some pretty strong coffee and catch a nap to avoid falling asleep at the dinner table later :)

No comments: