Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm Sorry Did My Back Hurt Your Knife?



I wonder if it makes me weak for continuing to let people (the same people) stab me in the back or if it just makes them very mean.

Clearly you want me to know, or you wouldn't post things on a public website.

It would be so easy for you to just do what you do and I would never know. So, by you wanting me to know, that makes you even worse.

I'm so glad that I'm not mean. I wonder how you sleep at night? The fakeness...the two faced way you live your lives. Sad.

I'm keeping my power. I'm done with caring. Hope you'll be happy.

I'm grateful for a strong husband that holds me up when others try and knock me down....and that he's able to yank that knife out of my back that those same people continue to stab me with.

I wont let it happen again. Shame on me for letting it happen as often as it has.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Amen Sista!!!!! I feel the same way about some people at times. They keep hurting me but worse than that I keep leting what they do hurt me. It's harder to say hasta la vista when they're family. I wish people would just grow up!

Michelle said...

LOL thanks Tara. Yes, that old saying 'turn the other cheek'...well I've used the two on my face and the 'other' two more than enough times... time to get over it =) thx!