Monday, April 11, 2011

How I Feel.....



Well they say a picture is worth a thousand words.... so, this picture pretty much sums it up. There is something to be said for the power of the sun. We get pretty gorgeous sunrises & sunsets in our new digs. (Not sure if I can still consider it new as we've been here now for 7 months). I love it out here! Even with the construction going on - honestly, I barely even notice it.
I'm starting to plan for what flowers I want to put out. The new patio furniture I want. Plans for the yard..... plans for summer....

I believe that people are responsible for making their own happiness. If you are not happy with how things are going in our life, you need to make the right choices/decisions to make things how you want them. Some of those decisions are easier than others. I've made some of these decision. Some of them were one decision - cut and dry. Others, have been small choices that then led to the big change. Sometimes, in the process of making these changes, I would wonder if I was doing the right thing...for me...for my children.... interestingly enough, they were absolutely the right choices.

Well it's bound to be an exciting week at our house. My 5 youngest are involved in an awesome musical production at their school. There is local media coverage and everything so I'm going to post some of it up here in a couple of days when the performances have happened. Also, looking forward to a great weekend with friends. And with this gorgeous weather we're having.....Happy Spring!

No comments: