Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wicked...

Since getting together with my fabulous husband, he has made me a better person - a happier person. He has taught me to be strong, independent and has shown me that I am smart, deserving of love and am a good person. Since being with him, I am more confident and rarely say the word 'cant' anymore. I love him so much! On a lighter note, one thing that he introduced me to is the world of musicals. Sure, before him I knew they existed, but I had never attended one until I married him. There are some I've seen that I LOVED and some that I'm glad I've seen, but probably wont see again. Our daughters have followed our lead and also now share a great love for musicals. Keith took them to see 'The Wizard of Oz' in January... and now in July, I get to take them to see....



YAY!!!!! I've seen it before when Keith and I traveled to the UK for a holiday a couple of years ago. The moment I saw it I knew that if it ever came to Calgary, come hell or high water, I would take them. So, my fabulous hubby bought us FANTASTIC seats...to Wicked in July and then Beauty And The Beast in January....then he and the boys are heading to see the Blue Man Group next March.

I cant wait to take my girls to this! We've already decided that a pre-wicked shopping trip is needed for new sun dresses & flip flops (as the show is in July) and dinner after wards will also be a must! Cant wait!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Jealous!

Michelle said...

You & S should get tickets and, although, we wouldn't be sitting together we could still see it and then have dinner after? We're going Sunday July 3rd - the afternoon show.