Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring....Winter....Spring...Winter.....

I have lived in Calgary most of my life and it still pisses me off when the weather freaks out. +13 a few days ago....today is now -2 and an absolute blizzard outside. I'm a summer girl. Born in the summer. Love to lay out in the sun. Never say 'it's too hot'.... perhaps living in the snow capital of the world (or that's what I think) might not be a good match for me. Alas, this is where we are.

Yesterday we took on 'operation disaster zone'....a.k.a. the girls' bedroom. Good lord! It was so bad that to just walk in and clean it up would have been impossible. So, we hauled everything except furniture upstairs to the living room and the task began. 8 bags of trash later and almost that many loads of laundry - a beautiful & clean room is born. I've threatened them with their lives if they ever trash it like that again - we'll see how long it lasts before I have to lay down the lay again ;)

No comments: