Friday, May 21, 2010

Friendship




I am very lucky to have had a life full of great friends. New friends, old friends...some friendships that I look back on and realize they were not real friends and others that I miss.

True friends do not care where you live, what you do for a living, how much money you have and do not judge. I'm all for being honest with your friends - but even though they may not be a fan of choices that I've made, they do not let that depict who I am.

True friendships last the test of time.....whether you move away or just lose touch....those ones that can pick up right where they left off...really never left off. I'm going through this one right now..and I didn't know how much I missed her until we got back in touch again. She is very strong and I have found strength in myself because of her. She's made me realize that I'm not a bad person for making the choices I've made and that I deserve to be happy, even if people around me cant deal with my choices of independence and free agency. She is amazing & I am truly blessed to have her in my life.... thanks Tiff!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Tears on Saturday morning....seriously dude!

Michelle said...

sorry miss....but it had to be said =) love ya!