Sunday, May 2, 2010

Change is in the air......




There is something to be said for change.... I've actually heard that a change is as good as a rest...guess we'll find out.

Over the past few weeks, it seems that changes are being thrown at us left and right...and (knock on wood) are surprisingly, all good. No one hates a cliff hanger more than myself....but I cannot give to many details at this point...but as soon as I can, believe me, you'll hear it!

One aspect is employment related. We're doing some staff re-organization with the one company that we run from home....so that has the potential for some very exciting changes..but lots of hard work - to which Keith and I have no problem with. We work very well together - which I think is very unique for a husband and wife. Usually it's all couples can do to just stand each other when they have to be together...but to work & live together....I'm happy that Keith and I do it so well.

Another aspect is geography related. A fantastic deal has practically landed in our laps.....and when something like that comes along, you don't just walk away. It's still very early in the process...but, a for sure one way or the other isn't far off. I'm definitely hoping it's a go - but am happy to stay here too.

So....exciting things to say the least and I'm really excited on all parts of it. Some people fear change....not me - I say as long as we're happy and we know it is the right thing for us - bring it on :)

No comments: